Je suis un acteur.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

College Hunt '06

I've seen a few schools so far. My mom and I flew in to Rochester, NY and we drove to Ithaca where we stayed in an old bed and breakfast. I got to see Cornell and Ithaca. Cornell was way too big and I didn't like it all that much but Ithaca was awesome. The theatre program there looks very intense and I feel like it would prepare anyone to go into the professional world. I want to go up in a few months and stay with Jeff for a night. We drove to Poughkeepsie this morning and I saw Vassar, which I also enjoyed. Shaina happened to be at the school so I saw her randomly and said "hi" while I was on the tour. Then, on the way to Boston we stopped by Choate Rosemary Hall where I got to see Liz and some people from camp last year! That was very fun. Now I'm in Boston to see Emmerson and Boston University. Jeff H. is in town for an acting camp at BU so I'm going to try to meet up with him tomorrow.

Later,
Tucker

No comments: