Je suis un acteur.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Finally, a weekend

Got through a short week that seemed extremely long for some reason. School's ramping up and getting harder, though French is still incredibly easy ;-). I auditioned for Octet and Troubadors and probably got into both. I'm thinking tenor 2 in Octet, and tenor in troubs. It's weird, I sing tenor sometimes, bass sometimes, baritone, blah. They just put me wherever they need me, shows, chorus, ensembles...

Anyway, went to the annual theater club cookout and movie at Pace where we watched "The Producers." I don't think I could ever get tired of that movie. It's just that hilarious. Mel Brooks is currently working on a "Young Frankenstein" musical for Broadway, that should impress, as anything he touches does.

Tomorrow, I have 2 fencing tournaments at my club. Local atlanta people, mostly and I think a few people from out of town. Wish me luck!

Here's me, playing the harmonica. I used to be really good at it! I bought a harmonica on the drive back from Michigan when I was probably 8 or 9, and taught myself to play it. "Ode to Joy" was the first song I learned how to play! Sorry for the choppy video. This iMac G4 doesn't take very good video from my iSight.

No comments: