Je suis un acteur.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

School's getting nearer

This is my last week of freedom before school starts.

Last thurs, spent the night at Carter's house and we camped out. It was sort of a going-off party for Carter because he's going to boarding school. Robert was also there! I hadn't seen Robert since the summer that he left so it was awesome to get to talk to him again.

Dad got back from the camp alumni weekend in NC on Sunday and Ginny and I had our first choir rehearsal. After that, my family went to go see "Cars" at the Fox Theatre, shown with a new fancy shmancy digital projector. The picture quality was almost unbelievable. I can't wait until all the movie theaters move to this new technology! It was also raining the whole time when Ginny and I walked to the theatre to buy tickets and we only had one small umbrella... Yeah, you can probably imagine how that one worked out.

The first night of auditions for "Chicago" were last night. I went to check it out, you know, INTIMIDATE THE COMPETITION! Haha, actually not. We have some very talented people auditioning this year. I have a feeling it's going to be an amazing show. I did find it kind of odd that some people auditioned with songs from "Chicago." That's supposed to be a big no-no for auditions, but this is a high school, so I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm going tonight to perform my song and monologue. Callbacks and dance auditions are tomorrow!

Also, we're having the senior party and spend the night on thurs. I have yet to convince my mom to let me go... any suggestions? She doesn't like the idea of us all spending the night in the same house and coming to school in the morning.

"Come on mom, there will be chaperones and it's a tradition!"
"Well, some traditions aren't good"
"But, it's my senior year"
"Too bad."

GRRRRRRrrrrrr... I 'll go, through wind, sleet, snow, or ice... I'll go.

No comments: